From September 2014, all Infant aged children are entitled to a free school meal, this was a government decision after a recommendation in the School Food Plan. At Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School, like most schools in Portsmouth, we use ISS to provide our school meal service.
Cooked meals, including a vegetarian option, are prepared daily and delivered to our servery. Children are offered a choice of main courses and desserts. Salads and fruit are always available. Hot meals are eaten in the school hall.
From Wednesday 6th September 2017 we are introducing the new online payment system for your children's school meals. The advantages of the new system are:-
- Being able to order your school meals up to 6 weeks in advance for all year groups
- Your child's choices can be changed or ordered up to midnight the night before
- Years 3-6 children will only be charged if they eat a meal on the day, so if your child goes home sick you will not be charged - there will be no charge for children in receipt of Free School Meals.
- Children can order their school meals using the interactive whiteboards in the classroom during morning registration (if you have not ordered online)
- One account for all your children at the school
- Check your transactions online
- View your child's meal choice
- Dedicated UK Cypad support team.
How to register - to go to the dedicated website for our school simply click here
A menu is available online. Lunches cost £2.05 per day
If you experience any difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact the Cypad Support Team on 0844 583 5754 or e-mail them at: email@example.com
If your child prefers packed lunches that is absolutely fine. Packed lunches need to be provided in a named lunch box. Drinks should be in an unbreakable container or carton. We ask that no nut products or peanut butter are included as some children have severe allergic reactions.
The children eat their packed lunch with their friends in the hall in their year group.
Please do not send in fizzy drinks or sweets.